Search This Blog

Thursday 15 January 2015

Changing the Review Process

In an never ending search for the perfect review style I have undergone another change in the way I review a blaster.  This came about when the scores from the accuracy test were driving down the overall score that the blasters were receiving.  While reading through a magazine (Airsoft Insider) from my other hobby Airsoft it struck me that their way of reviewing guns was informative easy to read and most importantly discussed the feel and operation of the gun.  They also use a range graphics for quick identification of key facts, as well as providing a pros and cons list and a final star rating.  I believe that this is a fairer overall way to review the blasters.  So the Rapidstrike is the first blaster to receive the treatment below.  Be keen to hear some feedback as I hunt for the perfect review style.

No comments:

Post a Comment